Q. Do you ship to other places besides Canada?
A. We also ship to the United States and Europe! (Free shipping on orders over 250$ before taxes).
Q. How do I get in contact with you about my order?
A. You can email us anytime at SaucyPotsPottery@gmail.com or message us on Facebook @SaucyPotsPottery regarding any questions about your order.
Q. How long does it take for my order to be sent out for delivery?
A. Custom product orders will usually take between 3-5 weeks to be sent out for delivery due to us having to make the product from scratch (detailed below), but if the stock of the product you ordered is available and it is not a custom product we should be able to send your order out for delivery a few business days after the purchase has gone through.
Q. I made an order for Local Pickup, how long will I have to wait for my order to be ready?
A1. If you ordered any of our regular products, your order should be ready for pickup the following Tuesday (we're offering curbside pickup on Tuesdays between 10:00am - 1:30pm currently), and we will notify you via email when your order is ready to be picked up. Feel free to message us on Facebook @SaucyPotsPottery or via email at SaucyPotsPottery@gmail.com regarding your pickup order.
A2. If you ordered any of our custom products, we first have to make your product (detailed below), which could take between 3-5 weeks, depending on conditions and volume of orders, and then we will notify you via email that your order is ready for pickup.
Q. How long does it take to make your products?
A. Most of our products go through a process that can take several weeks before it is completed (depending on the amount of products that are going through this process). The steps are as follows:
- Rolling out the clay and trimming it to the proper dimensions for creation.
- Hand crafting the clay to the correct form depending on the product being created.
- Once the form is set, we let it dry for about a week (sometimes longer depending on conditions).
- When the piece has fully dried, we fire it in the kiln for the first time (firings usually take about a day to complete).
- After the piece has been fired once, we let it cool for several hours and then we fill in the letters (if it's a product with a saying on it), and then we glaze it.
- Once the piece has been glazed, we fire it in the kiln for the second time (taking the same amount of time as the first firing).
- After the piece has been fired a second time, we let it cool again for several hours and then we sand it and prepare it to be packaged.
In total this process can take about 2-4 weeks to complete, and depending on the amount of pieces in production the process time varies, as sometimes we'll do multiple first firings back to back to free up space on our shelves for more in-process pieces.
Q. Is it required for me to make an account on the site in order to make an order?
A. Absolutely not, creating an account is completely optional, although we would be more than happy to add you to our Saucy Possi!